Pietro da Saluzzo on the ancient road of the Grana Valley
Built in the 15th century, on a quadrangular plan, the chapel appears along the oldest road in the Grana Valley.
The building is located at the crossroads with the country road which runs from Valgrana to Montemale on the outskirts of Ferreri, a comunity in Bottonasco. As was the custom in medieval times, it was open on three sides. In the 17th century, the portico was added under which stand out are an Annunciation, San Bernardo da Mentone, founder of the Ospizi del Grande e Piccolo San Bernardo (nursing homes for adults and children) and protector of travellers and mountain folk, Santa Caterina d’Alessandria with the symbol of the martyr, the cog wheel which is the symbol of Valgrana. The work of Pietro da Saluzzo between 1461 and 1471, the frescoes are preserved in an excellent state and are easily visited thanks to the chapel being open all the time.