The works of Pietro da Saluzzo
Its naked and anonymous external appearance hides within a series of frescoes by Pietro da Saluzzo dating back to the end of the 15th century.
Known also as the cemetery chapel of Monterosso Grana, it is found on the provincial road at the entrance to the town. The choice of protector from contagion and plague leads one to assume that it was built during an epidemic. Initially, it was supposed to be an open chapel with two large round arches and two closed walls. In the 18th century, the hall was lengthened which altered its appearance.
The interior of the chapel was decorated all over by Pietro da Saluzzo in 1468 as commissioned by the local feudal lords. The depictions show the Evangelists as well as numerous Saints.